Mo Mo - Viewing Profile: Posts - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Jump to content



Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links


Mo Mo

Member Since 15 Sep 2016
Offline Last Active Dec 07 2019 09:40 AM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Arizona bans coyote hunting contests...

24 June 2019 - 06:48 PM

what the hell do they think the difference is between hunting and fishing?

I think I know. warm fuzzy puppies vs slime fish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

 

I am not defending the decision, only explaining.  This type of ban has happened in other states in the northeast.  Simply put, 90% of all sanctioned fishing contests are strictly enforced "catch and release" where as there is no mortality to the animal.  Other fishing contests, the other 10%, the fish are eaten at a fish fry after the contest.  So yes, there is a huge difference between a fishing contest and a hunting (killing) contest.  This is the hard factual truth that banned contests in Vermont. 


In Topic: Michigan Garden

23 June 2019 - 07:56 PM

My replants haven't shown up yet.  Reaping anything is questionable except garlic, onions, and spuds.  At least I'm not a real farmer; they've got it tough.  Many losses.  Higher food costs coming.

 

 

I think this is everywhere in the country right now.  The family and I are trying to grow what we can at home to help limit the amount of coin we need to spend on some food items. 


In Topic: Whitetail Treat

23 June 2019 - 07:54 PM

Those look amazing Glen! 


In Topic: * Fishing Pictures Thread *

23 June 2019 - 07:53 PM

I have fished up there also Mark, it's beautiful country.  Congrats on the great trip with your son. 

 

Now we need to just talk about your vehicle choice......... :naughty:.   Where is the Yota ?!?


In Topic: Arizona bans coyote hunting contests...

23 June 2019 - 09:07 AM

The organizers would simply need to state that in order to compete in the contest, "you will need to make a cash donation".  If it's called a donation and not an entrance fee, it changes the dynamic of the contest legally.