Anybody out there - Maryland Predator Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody out there

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 joemac

joemac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

I'm down in Southern Md. I want to get into predator hunting around here and was wondering if anyone else is doing this in the area?

I am interested in going after raccoons, opposums, skunks and foxes. I have heard of coyotes in the area but have never seen, heard or know anyone who has. I don't think there are many bobcats around here either. I plan to throw in some crows, squirrels and groundhogs for good measure. I'm looking to mainly day time call these critters, I have several smaller farms to try it. If anybody is around here and needs extra hands to carry stuff and help set up or to get access to a couple fresh parcels lets link up and see what we can call in.

#2 DJTHED

DJTHED

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

I live in Montgomery county and only hunt public land but see a few foxes. I have gotten three to come in and killed all three of them. Seem to like the woodpecker call the most..Had any luck down south??

#3 Predatorhunter

Predatorhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Welcome to PT DJTHED!
"Until the lion writes it's own story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"

#4 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6908 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

Welcome to PT DJTHED.

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#5 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 22839 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

Welcome to the forum DJTHED.

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again..

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

RIP Chris Miller

#6 220swift

220swift

Old Guys Rule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7756 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

Welcome to PT DJTHED.

Iowan by birth,

Coloradan by the grace of God

(just can't deny those Rocky Mountains)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

#7 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

I used to live in MD. The only predator hunting there is in the actual cities. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users