Hey Buckeye Yote hunters - Page 2 - Ohio Predator Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Hey Buckeye Yote hunters

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23171 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Welcome to the forum Blackgunsalute !

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#22 Scotty D.

Scotty D.

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1570 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Welcome to PT.....Don't feel bad--the winter was pretty mild which made the yote hunting very bad up here...Still too much food available for them, so they really weren't responding to calls well around here...I've only gotten 2 since 01JAN12... :frown2:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not."
— Thomas Jefferson

#23 blackgunsalute

blackgunsalute

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

A lady I know that runs the corn maze says there is a 30 ft. tower in the field and the yotes are thick! says they even are brave enough to come up by her house sooooooooo I have just built a 6.8spc ar15 that they need to meet...lol any locals that want to tag along pm me

#24 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6908 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

Welcome to PT blackgunsalute.

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#25 fr3db3ar

fr3db3ar

equal opportunity critter killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

Welcome aboard. Nice build. It should get the job done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users