HR 127 Introduced - General Firearm Discussion - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

HR 127 Introduced

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6404 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 03:38 AM

Courtesy of Sheila Jackson Lee:  H.R. 127 would require the owner of any firearm to supply the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives with the make, model and serial number of every gun he or she owns, and that includes guns people may have owned for years. They would also have to report the identity of any person to whom, and any period of time during which, the firearm will be loaned to that individual.

The licensing requirement mandates that the license applicant undergoes a criminal background check, and then submits to a psychological evaluation to determine whether the person is psychologically unsuited to possess a firearm. Successful licensees must show they have an insurance policy which will cost $800.

Dang.  Seems like I will have misplaced some of my firearms.  Maybe someone from the BATFE will help me find them when they come sniffing around.  They're only trying to keep us safe, don't you know...GW

P.S.  Some of them don't even have serial numbers, either.  Too dang old for that.

#2 hassell

hassell

Die Hard Member

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 12090 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 04:28 AM

Just the beginning, with what happened at the capitol and who are in power, laws will be picked apart.

#3 kiyote

kiyote

Major Contributor

• Members
  • 3333 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 06:39 AM

can see this rushing right through the house but doubt it will pass the senate . THIS TIME . still, these type bills will keep coming till one makes it.

the total lack of rational thought from the left  pertaining to gun ownership(or anything for that matter) is why I believe so easily that it was in fact the left that instigated the  capitol riot.

I have lots of insurance policies in my safe . not many of them cost me  over 800 though. :patriot:

if you build your life upon a firm foundation , 

the storms of life won't blow it down!

#4 pokeyjeeper

pokeyjeeper

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1596 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 02:43 PM

All it’s going to take I one mass shooting and they will push it right through funny how there has not been one in over 4 years all I own is shotguns joe said I could buy a shotgun

FLATLANDER'S CUSTOM GAME CALLS

​the working man's game call

#5 kiyote

kiyote

Major Contributor

• Members
  • 3333 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 06:07 PM

ol joe knows all ........he's got me looking at one o them 12 gauge el diablo derringers .

#6 kiyote

kiyote

Major Contributor

• Members
  • 3333 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 08:57 AM

All it’s going to take I one mass shooting and they will push it right through funny how there has not been one in over 4 years all I own is shotguns joe said I could buy a shotgun

anyone want to wager there will be several mass shootings per year throughout joes presidency ??

the dems are so crazy these days that many of them will sacrifice themselves for the WILL (not the good )of the herd.

to be fair most repubs  are no better.

#7 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • 6404 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:31 AM

Whenever ol' Joe moves his lips, another firearms sales record is reached.  Talk may be cheap but ammo sure isn't.

#8 kiyote

kiyote

Major Contributor

• Members
  • 3333 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 06:38 AM

walked through cabellies yesterday. nary a box of anything to be found.

sure glad I am not in need of anything.

#9 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • 6404 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 07:02 AM

We all should be the wiser by now.  Good time to unload stockpiles.  Bullwinkle and I will be cashing in before Beto comes a callin'.  UPS makes it easy to ship legally.

Took a look at the local CheapMart and found a single box of 12-gauge 8 shot.  That was the entire inventory, too, Kiyote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users