Omega Sight from Lil Bow Peep - Bow Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Omega Sight from Lil Bow Peep

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6157 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:28 AM

This gizmo could be a game changer for archery hunters.  The Omega boasts all three devices all-in-one…a mil-dot Sight, real-time Rangefinder up to 600 yards, and HD Video Camera. 

https://thinkingafie...l-bow-peep.html

#2 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 22929 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:28 AM

That’s pretty cool. I wonder how it holds up to recoil

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#3 pokeyjeeper

pokeyjeeper

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1433 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:39 PM

That’s pretty cool. I wonder how it holds up to recoil

I wonder that myself Don I guess time will tell very nice writing Glenway thanks for sharing

FLATLANDER'S CUSTOM GAME CALLS

​the working man's game call

#4 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • 6157 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:36 AM

I may look into getting one to test, if the company has a writer's policy of some type.  I typically avoid getting gear that way, because I'm obligated to write the truth.  And, that could be good or bad for the promotion department.

#5 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 22929 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 10:45 AM

If They want the truth they are better Than many companies out there.
Your reviews are about the only ones I’ll put any stock in for the very reason You posted.

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#6 glenway

glenway

Michigan Lifer

• Members
  • 6157 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:01 AM

Actually, I'm not obligated to do anything but write about gear supplied in some fashion by vendors.  I can avoid the truth without lying but then it's not the whole truth.  You've probably read some "puff" pieces over the years relative to some gun or gear.  That's because some writers put themselves in that awkward position.

It's not worth it to me.

#7 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 22929 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 06:29 AM

Yeah, I’ve read far to many of those. Apparently I was either smart enough or most likely broke enough ( definitely the latter) to not fall prey to their fancy Opinionated writings.

Tree Branch Calls

RIP Chris Miller

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users