How to hunt coyote and red fox - Questions / Comments about Predator Talk - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

How to hunt coyote and red fox

coyote hunting fox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Renfro4800

Renfro4800

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

I’m new to this sight and don’t really know what I’m doing . How do I hunt coyote and red fox I would like to hunting during the morning or evening but if I have to I can hunt at night. How do I hunt them at all. I need to know how to call and set up and what time. I can hear them next to my house a lot at night but can never kill 1. I also want to try and hunt some red fox. How do I do that.

#2 Sam Serafin

Sam Serafin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:30 AM

When I'm going after fox and Coyotes on the say stand, I use distress sounds like baby rabbit, Cotton Tail, Snowshoe rabbit. Bird sounds, Lucky bird, Nutty nut hatch. If its windy, wailing woodpecker. A lot of times I wait 5 to 10 mins. start e-call real, real low. After 5 minutes if nothing, Use rabbit distress hand call, blow the [b][Excuse my language.... I have a limited vocabulary][/b] out of it, several series. Then wait like 10 minutes with the caller on low. The caller will be the focal point when they come in. Decoys are nice to use next to the caller. Before leaving I use gray fox in distress. Stands usually last 20 to 25 mins.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coyote, hunting, fox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users