BLM Cleanup - Oregon Predator Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

BLM Cleanup

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 predatordown

predatordown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Fellow Oregon outdoorsmen,

The great outdoors is our responsibility. If we want our kids to have the chance at a great life outdoors and having the great opportunities we have, we need to do something about it. I will possibly be hosting a BLM cleanup event around the Bend, OR area. Are there any takers out there?

Thanks,

Kyle

#2 jswift

jswift

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

Too far for us to go but  BLM down here does its fair share :thumbsup:

#3 sneakygroundbuzzard

sneakygroundbuzzard

Major Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3782 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

when i go out scouting in the spring for turkey i usually take a garbage bag with me

i pcik up all kinds of beer cans and other garbage that is left behind from last seasons deer hunters

we also have a large population of Mung hunters here,they dont usually leave much garbage other than empty .22lr boxes in the woods but you will find many little illegal fire pits that they make and cook their killed game when they hunt.

i hate it when hunters leave a mess in the woods,and make illegal fires.some of our WMA's have state fire wardens living near by them,and when i see a hunter making a fire i will report them as they are creating a fire hazard,not to mention breaking the law.

the fire wardns always appreciate the call.when i see poeple dumoing garbage i get a license plate number and report them too.

i know some folks think i am an ass for doing this,but this is state land for all of us to hunt on and i expect everyone to treat it as so.

after all as JUDGE DREDD would say "THE LAW IS THE LAW"

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the constitution"

Thomas Jefferson

a person with a gun is a CITIZEN, a person without a gun is a SERVANT

guns only have two enemies,rust and politicians

when people get on your nerves,just smile,fart and walk away

a happy wife equals a happy life

when your life is in jeapordy, would you rather have a gun in your hands or a cop on the phone?

#4 220swift

220swift

Old Guys Rule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7756 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

SGB, we all need to do our part to keep public lands clean, I doo the same here, someone's screwing up I turn them in.

Iowan by birth,

Coloradan by the grace of God

(just can't deny those Rocky Mountains)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users