Anti hunting website - Page 2 - Bear Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com - Page 2

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Anti hunting website

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

Mattuk- You are the one that commented on a post that I made and asked me a question which I answered saying I didn't know. But you are the one that tried to set me up by asking my opinion on something then when it wasn't what you wanted to hear spoke out against me. Maybe you shouldn't have commented on this post in the first place?

No you freely gave your opinion. Why should I not comment?

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#22 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5878 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Oh Matt is indeed back!!!!.......my money is on Matt.....any takers??? Oh by the way a friend of mine is a big time deer hunter.....hunts for bone.....and fishes all the time.....in a quest for trophy wall hangers.....he's also a strict vegetarian!! You guys shouldn't confuse vegetarians with vegans.....vegans are a whole different ballgame!!

It's the vegans you have to worry about.

FIGHT !!!!

#23 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5878 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

OK, enough guys. Matt, it wasn't intended to be a comment against Roberta. I think the mix-up was in the proper name for these nutjobs. They're Vegans not Vegetarians. I know Fitz meant nothing by it. This is exactly what those morons want. Let it go.

FIGHT !!!!

#24 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5878 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

Not to a Buckeye fan.... :wink:

FIGHT !!!!

#25 Antlerz22

Antlerz22

Hillary for Prison

• Members
  • 2708 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

All I can say after reading all the comments....................WOW

so many people are just detached from reality.

Its a brain thing---when God said brains they thought he said TRAINS and said we'll take a slow one.
A man convinced against his will is NOT convinced.
Speak FACT, not conviction.

A politician is a fellow who will lay down YOUR life for his country.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they
try to take it.

-- Thomas Jefferson

#26 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thanks Tom !

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#27 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

The what ?

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#28 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

They certainly play like something brown !

Tree Branch Calls

RIP Chris Miller

#29 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

HETERO'S !

Tree Branch Calls

RIP Chris Miller

#30 bones44

bones44

Resident Smart Aleck

• Members
  • 5878 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hey, SG ever heard the phrase "Taking the Browns to the Bowl"...... :roflmao:

FIGHT !!!!

#31 Antlerz22

Antlerz22

Hillary for Prison

• Members
  • 2708 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

The mighty........Cleveland Browns!!!

I waved at them spiralling down the throne today
A man convinced against his will is NOT convinced.
Speak FACT, not conviction.

A politician is a fellow who will lay down YOUR life for his country.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they
try to take it.

-- Thomas Jefferson

#32 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

Obviously Matt has me mixed up in his head with some one who said something about a vegetarian! I didn't say a thing about vegetarians untimely he brought it up then he got offended when I made a joke that any red blooded American would understand. Him being from the uk obviously wouldn't understand the humor from another country as I don't find the dry sence of humor of the English to be funny either. It ain't my fault you took it the wrong way and I could care less what you think so get over it buddy so that the people this post pertains to can read it without having to read your baseless comments.

#33 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Sorry guys I stepped away for a while and cooled off. I wanna apologize to everybody for losing my cool.

#34 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:30 AM

Obviously Matt has me mixed up in his head with some one who said something about a vegetarian! I didn't say a thing about vegetarians untimely he brought it up then he got offended when I made a joke that any red blooded American would understand. Him being from the uk obviously wouldn't understand the humor from another country as I don't find the dry sence of humor of the English to be funny either. It ain't my fault you took it the wrong way and I could care less what you think so get over it buddy so that the people this post pertains to can read it without having to read your baseless comments.

I have nothing mixed up at all. Every person on this planet has red blood. This has nothing to do with humour as you weren't making a joke but making an idiot of yourself. Please do not question my understanding of the world and how it works because its clear that understanding is greater than yours. I have not criticised you or your country yet you seem happy to criticise me and mine. You were asked about vegetarian's and you freely gave your opinion for all to see as you then said that Roberta was the exception to the rule. Its your brainless comments that have carried this on not me.

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#35 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

I deleted this thread.

Tree Branch Calls

RIP Chris Miller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users