Anti hunting website - Bear Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Anti hunting website

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

Hey everybody go here and leave a short and polite comment telling the tofu eaters to keep their noses out of our business!

http://www.idablog.o...sses-committee/

#2 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Out of interest Fitz why do Vegetarians have to be anti hunting?

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#3 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

I'm not sure. Maybe they were dropped as a baby and it caused brain damage? Or the have shaken baby syndrome?

#4 Helmet_S

Helmet_S

Die Hard Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

Are we sure that we want to have everyone visiting their site. Online bad comments is often just as good as good comments. Everything online runs off of the number of hits on their site. The more hits you get the better rankings in some cases. If we all run overthere and comment we are actually just going to advance their site. Anti's love it when a hunting site wages war against them becuase of this.

Remember what your mom always said? If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. This kind of is the truth in this case.

Maybe one of you internet GURU's can argue this and I would love to here if you can prove this is incorrect.

Missouri Hunters Journal

Just another hunter sharing my experiences of both success and failures.

www.MissouriHuntersJournal.com

#5 fr3db3ar

fr3db3ar

equal opportunity critter killer

• Members
  • 3324 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

All I can say after reading all the comments....................WOW

so many people are just detached from reality.

#6 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

Helmets- wow I had no clue that could happen! I wouldn't know the first place to start to figure that out.

#7 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Fred- yeah they're drama queens and have to blow everything out of proportion and make it sound overly dramatic to tug at other peoples heart strings.

#8 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

The mentality of some people makes my head spin.

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#9 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

I'm not sure. Maybe they were dropped as a baby and it caused brain damage? Or the have shaken baby syndrome?

Really?

#10 prairiewolf

prairiewolf

Major Contributor

• Members
  • 7940 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

Out of interest Fitz why do Vegetarians have to be anti hunting?

I think its a lack of protein (from not eating meat) causing their brain to malfunction!!

EW  Game  Calls

Affordable Custom Calls

http://ewgamecalls.webs.com/

Ed Weddle @ Facebook

#11 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

I think its a lack of protein (from not eating meat) causing their brain to malfunction!!

Really! Wow thats interesting as Roberta is a vegetarian, she comes out deer stalking with me, she runs the lamp at night while we're out lamping foxes, she walks the woods through to me while I wait at the other end when we do pest and predator control, at Christmas she goes to the local sporting goods store to buy presents for me which helps out our local outlets, she goes to country fairs supporting shooting, fishing and hunting. Oh and by the way Roberta's a qualified vet so if you want to talk INTELLIGENCE she has it by the bucket full.

#12 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

Well lucky you. She is the exception to the rule.

#13 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

Yes I am lucky that such a fantastic, loving and thoughtful woman thinks the same about me. Maybe you need to rethink your outlook on others.

#14 prairiewolf

prairiewolf

Major Contributor

• Members
  • 7940 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

Sorry not intended for her,its for the ones against hunting

EW  Game  Calls

Affordable Custom Calls

http://ewgamecalls.webs.com/

Ed Weddle @ Facebook

#15 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

I feel my outlook on others is spot on! I feel other people need to take a step back and rethink their opinions and actions. I keep to my self and don't stick my nose into anybody else's business until they do it to me.

#16 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

people need to take a step back and rethink their opinions and actions.

But you cant do it yourself? Just look at how you described my future wife.

#17 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23208 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Future wife ! Congrats !

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#18 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

No what I said said was idk (I Don't Know) then proceeded to make a joke that you took literally.

#19 Fitz

Fitz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

Mattuk- You are the one that commented on a post that I made and asked me a question which I answered saying I didn't know. But you are the one that tried to set me up by asking my opinion on something then when it wasn't what you wanted to hear spoke out against me. Maybe you shouldn't have commented on this post in the first place?

#20 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

No what I said said was idk (I Don't Know) then proceeded to make a joke that you took literally.

I didn't see a joke or find anything funny. It's very easy to say its a joke now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users