Any luck? - Ohio Predator Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Any luck?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Slick

Slick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

Anyone killin any yotes? I've been hunting pretty hard this year and haven't called one in yet! Finding alot of tracks and scat but no yotes coming to the calls. Think I might try to do a lil night hunting, all I've hunted so far is in the day. Maybe they are being hunted more than I think and are call shy during the day.

#2 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23152 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'll bet they are...Predator hunting is huge right now. On the plus side I bet there will be a lot of cheap 22-250's out there soon LOL

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#3 Slick

Slick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

Yes sir, I belive your right! Lol

#4 youngdon

youngdon

Prolific Member.....

• PredatorTalk Pro-staff
  • 23152 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

Even though I was born and raised there.....I'll forgive you the sir comment this time.....

Tree Branch Calls

Never kick a dead coyote, especially one that ain't dead when your gun is still in the kitchen. Just ask your favorite Yooper what will happen. But if its a bobcat in a 330 coni and you think he's dead,,,,,Think again.. And we know you were wearing less than your PJ's on the last one you shot !

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon !

If you want to be successful, Be like a postage stamp, Stick to it until you get there

RIP Chris Miller

#5 Antlerz22

Antlerz22

Hillary for Prison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2708 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

Even though I was born and raised there.....I'll forgive you the sir comment this time.....

Yea you're past the sir now and moved up to "the honorable" or "your honor" by now!! :lurk:
A man convinced against his will is NOT convinced.
Speak FACT, not conviction.

A politician is a fellow who will lay down YOUR life for his country.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they
try to take it.

-- Thomas Jefferson

#6 Slick

Slick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Good point Antlerz, sorry about that "your honor". Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users