Western Great Lakes - Michigan Predator Hunting - Predator Hunting / Calling / Trapping Forums, Blogs, Hunting Logs and Articles. - PredatorTalk.com

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Photo
- - - - -

Western Great Lakes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6908 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:28 AM

http://www.trapperpr...a-and-wisconsin

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#2 220swift

220swift

Old Guys Rule

• Members
  • 7756 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

very interesting read

Iowan by birth,

Coloradan by the grace of God

(just can't deny those Rocky Mountains)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

#3 rvrbnk1

rvrbnk1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

i am hppy that the wolf is off the list. But the govt finally admitted that there were mointain lions in the UP. Maybe they will spend their time dealing with that and leave the wolf alone and open a season.
Randy Duncan
Up North Journal - team member

#4 frozenbutt

frozenbutt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

How long before the anti's attack? Almost bet they are getting paperwork filled out already.
As dangerous as a fire in a nursing home!

#5 Mattuk

Mattuk

Wildlife Manager

• Members
  • 6908 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:56 AM

i am hppy that the wolf is off the list. But the govt finally admitted that there were mointain lions in the UP. Maybe they will spend their time dealing with that and leave the wolf alone and open a season.

Are the Mountain Lions a real problem up there? As you don't here much about them.

How long before the anti's attack? Almost bet they are getting paperwork filled out already.

I bet your right there!

National Diploma in Game, Deer, Fishery & Wildlife Management
                                                                                   National Deer Stalking Certificate and other land-based industries.

#6 imnohero

imnohero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

Nice link Mattuk, sounds like one of these day I can hit the U.P. and do me some Wolf killing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users