Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would You Be Interested in a PredatorTalk.com Wall Calendar?
Sure I would take one if they were free. 922.50%
I might buy one to help support the site if I liked it. 2972.50%
I have no interest. 00.00%
Other comments... i'll reply below....25.00%

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just trying to get a feel from the membership. Other sites do similar things to raise funds, and to help promote the site. If we put together a nice calendar of both member photos, and professional photos, along with other useful, predator hunting information.. would you want one? Would you be willing to pay for it?

Let us know!

·
17 Posts
I think it should be all members photos no professionals unless the members are the professionals. I would buy on for sure to help promote the site.
Mike

·
1,178 Posts
I said I would like one if it was free and I would like one but I don'thave a credit card so how would I pay for it

·
17 Posts
i think it would be cool. throw in moon phases and events in predator life cycles i.e. breeding, denning,and the like. i would pay for that.

·
41 Posts
dogtalker said:
i think it would be cool. throw in moon phases and events in predator life cycles i.e. breeding, denning,and the like. i would pay for that.
I think Dog Talker Has i good idea with the moon phases,breeding and all and members only photos would be sweet

·
22 Posts
the calender with the moon phases ect. sounds great .i'd buy 2or3 at a fare price or free. maybe sell a 1 inch strip at the bottom of the dates for advertisements for products all of us member could use like calls, videos, ect.

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We've thought a lot about window decals too, but what would you all want (and actually put on your trucks?).

·
Registered
184 Posts
I said I would like one if it was free and I would like one but I don'thave a credit card so how would I pay for it
I agree with Poe... I'd love one an think its a very cool idea... especially the moon phases idea... no credit card tho....

·
Wildlife Manager
6,854 Posts
I sure would! More than happy to pay the cost of it and P&P.

·
Super Moderator
23,250 Posts
A money order would work !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts