Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in las vegas, I can only hunt on the weekend and in the mornings. therefore i need to stay close to the city. does anybody know where i can have luck close to town?

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you head north or south because I have gone up towards indian springs and out towards logandale. I have some success but i know there are a lot of dogs around

·
41 Posts
I was up past indian springs yesterday and saw nothing but it was snowing real bad. I think im going to start heading up north past Caliente. I was in logandalelast weekend with little success .

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might have to try north past caliente. I have had success in moapa just off the reservation. Thanks for the pointers

·
10 Posts
nicoll143 said:
I live in las vegas, I can only hunt on the weekend and in the mornings. therefore i need to stay close to the city. does anybody know where i can have luck close to town?
Try Arizona. I was in Vegas working for a while and went fishing at lake Mead. Went to
Banelli Bay and the yotes were thick. Also saw a bobcat. All state hunting land. Non-res
license $60. Only about 1 hr away from Vegas.

·
41 Posts
There is a [Excuse my language.... I have a limited vocabulary] load of yotes around the lake but i dont think you could hunt around the like at least not from the NV side. Its a State Rec area

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It depends on the weekend. but if i am back by 11 that is about how long I can go. I have to work this weekend so i would have to be back by about 930

·
10 Posts
Go to Az. dnr website. There was a sign said no hunting beyond this point. Don't want you shooting by the water, but still close enough to call
them in. All open land. Take binnoculars for sure if you go. The place I'm talking about is across the road from Willow Beach.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts