Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just wondering what state everyone on here thinks holds the most coyotes? Canada and Mexico don't count. I was kinda thinkin Nebraska or Kansas myself.

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
Couldn't say about other places but in my area of Texas just about any given morning or evening I can hear from 4 to 6 different packs. Years ago the government trapper, we no longer have one due to budget cuts, stopped by my place and asked me if I hunted coyotes. I told him every chance I got to which said, kill all of em you can. He told me he had a weekend helicopter hunt a few weeks before then, this was in the 80's, and killed over a hundred from the air in a two day period. Don't know what the population actually is around here but it's a bunch.

·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey sorry about that, for some reason I completely forgot to put Texas. Man I would love to go hunting down there

·
Registered
614 Posts
Guys remember Texas is a big place and there are parts of Texas where you can not hardly find a coyote. South Texas is a "whole nother world"and you never know what you will call up down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts