Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When do you predator hunt?
I hunt predators all year long 3769.81%
I only hunt predators during the fall / winter.1630.19%

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a general poll. How often do you hunt predators? Is it year round, or only in the fall / winter? Vote above!

·
10 Posts
i usually just hunt coyotes in the fall and winter, but i do get calls the rest of the year to clean some out for farmers and other people needing help.

·
27 Posts
I do some hunting/calling in the summer if there are nuisance dogs that people want controlled. Generally I begin in late September and run through late April. I have had some good luck calling over cut hay fields in the summer... and setting up over game trails in the evening for evening traffic.

·
28 Posts
I will be doing most of my hunting in the fall and winter. I might do a summer hunt here and there but out here in arizona its a little hot in the summer time.

·
11 Posts
Well here in virginia there is a season on bobcats and fox the only predator we can hunt year around is coyote which is starting to populate the state a little more and more each year maybe when they become a bigger part of virginia i will hunt all year.

·
17 Posts
Fall winter and early spring, turkey hunting starts in April. I like to take the hides and they are no good in the summer.
Mike

·
3 Posts
Usually late fall & winter here in Vermont. We have a limited season on Fox & Bobcat, but Yotes are open year around!! try as often as possible in the winter months!

·
Banned
68 Posts
Some folks might not like this, but I hunt yotes yearround with dogs, if I find a den, so much the better. I kill yotes and badgers, because I love to hunt them, but also to protect my "bottom line".With 1700 calves here, every dead yote or badger is a good one.

·
894 Posts
I put all year but this is my first year doing it. what got me started is moving out to new mexico draw hunts? cant even get a tag, since doing these predator hunts i put it right up thier with deer and hogs couldnt be happier, im glad its all year round too

1 - 20 of 36 Posts