Predator Hunting Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was move'in a stack of LE aspen that's been on a dry'in stack for a while and opened up these critters.

That look says--- Oh no--- we've been had--- lets skin the heck outta here.lol.

Attachments

Reactions: glenway

·
Super Moderator
12,123 Posts
Those 2 look familiar as we have the same colored ones taking up residence under the shop, Cindy put some grub bowls out for them, mowed there today and 2 of them were like grasshoppers in a frying pan running around with all the activity, just what I need.

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
There went the neighborhood.

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pic is of the herd we had last year. Most are picked off by day and night critters over the winter. Five old females and two toms made it to mid summer. At count (what I've seen) there are 14 new kittens this season--- and no mice to be found.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
80 more would make a fine coat for cruela devil

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Never figured you for an cat guy. Next thing you’ll tell us is you watch Ellen Degeneres Everyday

Reactions: kiyote

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I'd peg him for an oprah dude.

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm a long way from a cat guy--- less its skin'in bobs or lion.

Hey fellas--- everybody knows on a snow day its Judge Judy or Jerry Springer for afternoon TV.lol.

Hey knap--- Catcapper comes from a rocky mountain tale in a country far away, a long long time ago. Maybe I'll tell y'all about it one of these days over a beer and a scotch. :smiley-2drunks-singing:

:pawprint:

Reactions: kiyote

·
Super Moderator
12,123 Posts
I'm a long way from a cat guy--- less its skin'in bobs or lion.

Hey fellas--- everybody knows on a snow day its Judge Judy or Jerry Springer for afternoon TV.lol.

Hey knap--- Catcapper comes from a rocky mountain tale in a country far away, a long long time ago. Maybe I'll tell y'all about it one of these days over a beer and a scotch. :smiley-2drunks-singing:

I might have to sit in on that pow wow..

:pawprint:

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Make mine a Bourbon please.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts