Predator Hunting Forum banner

Watch!

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Larry 
#1 ·

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
good message for sure. but I don't place all the blame on our leaders. there is equal blame to be shared from each and every citizen. not a one of us is without blame. we sat back and let it happen, knowing we should stand up and speak out, yet we never did.we let the weak get in our heads and divide us. we voted for freebies and with our wallet.(anyone who says they did not, ever, is a liar.)

America can be made great again but it will not happen until folks embrace these truths. Americas greatest enemy is we the people..

the founding fathers knew this truth and is the very reason they set up the GOVERNMENT THE WAY THEY did.to protect ourselves from ourselves.but I digress . this is not a political forum.

#6 ·
Captain Clay Higgins claims he is a simple man .. I see no problem with that and applaud him for his way of thinking . Our country of Canada faces much the same problems as the U.S.A. ,but with the lack of military power . Thank you for your protection and as azpredatorhunter says " God bless America. "

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Captain Clay Higgins says he is a simple man .. simply outstanding is a better way to put it . I applaud him for his way of thinking and admire him for having the guts to say it . Our country of Canada is in the same boat as the U.S.A . , but we lack the military power for our own defense . We thank America for watching over us and keeping us free as well . Thanx for the post Longhunter 1750 , you made my day .My apologies for a double post , I couldnt get it right the first time .

#9 ·
Capt Higgins is a dreamer.......he forgets as long as we have a nation founded under God and yet allow other religious groups like Buddhism, Hinduism and Muslim's into our country we will never be one again.

He dreams as how can he arrest anyone that does not believe in god and expect them to take an oath while on the stand and they will tell the truth the whole truth so help them god.

How can he talk with so much good about our flag yet its legal to burn it as it freedom of speech. I still cry with pride when Iwo Jima fell during WW2 and Hammburger Hill was taken in Vietnam the only thing that meant anything to the living soldiers was the flag stuck in the ground. A flag that was raised to celbrate the death of those that fought so hard and never made it.

That flag is so powerful that at sundown all military bases across the WORLD shut down to pay respect to its colors. Yet any man women or child can burn it, drag it along the ground and throw it in the garbage if its tattered or torn. Hell its a flag that Willy the Duckman uses to wipe the sweat from his brow, and playboys, pro-wrestlers use to hold their scrodum in place and keep human waste from hitting the ground.

Yet I hear "thank you for service" while weenies tolerate such disgrace of our flag. Worst yet our schools don't allow the pledge of allegiance because of seperation of state " In God We Trust" However, public officials elected as state and federal representatives are allowed to say May Gob Bless all the time.

This wanna be patriot talks about men falling and getting up. Well what about the men that went to war and stayed down. I am not referencing the ones that are shot upped or mined as these guys still stand tall. I am talking about the softies that claim PTSD because they have softness in their souls, dont really want to defend our country because its too hard for them, yet they still want our government to pay for their PTSD. Pay because they made the mistake of enlisting, hoping to party all the time. Worse yet they go to out in the public with their support dogs and want everyone to notice them and say..."thank you for your service" after they give fido his treat when he is commanded to sit. What the hell did they think when they volunteered? They were going to an ice cream social.

I know real men with PTSD, one is a man that does nothing more than drive every day to the meadows of Nebraska 50 miles from no where and reads a book and makes sure he is safe from man. He is there because he so withdrawn due to real PTSD he will never contact the VA for funds as he doesn't trust the government. This is not a soft man, just a man that went down got back up and walked away from people, because he was there in real war, when women, men and yes children died.

BTW Capt, Higgins don't ever tell me the popular cliche of Hollywood today, "thankyou for my service" Because after Nam we were spit on, kicked and called communist. Worse yet people like Hanoi Jane (Jane Fonda) one of the biggest traitors this country has had in modern time does not get put in jail for being a traitor, instead she wins alkaloids from Hollywood for great movies like the China Syndrome and Barbarella.

Later we have Maggots like Bowe Bergdahl in Afghanistan who walks over to Afghani rebels and tells all, yet hes not hung for desertion. Worst yet our government trades war criminals for a deserters release.

Sorry Higgins every man gets his 15 minutes of fame....but yours was wasted in my book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.