Predator Hunting Forum banner

Washington Hunter

10K views 39 replies 25 participants last post by  Rory @ R-Dub Outdoors 
#1 ·
Looks like I am the first one from Washington to post up. Hello to all who come after I LOL

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum Recce58D !

#12 ·
Welcome to you all!

#18 ·
Welcome cubdad, lots of topics and knowledgeable people here--enjoy.

#20 ·
Welcome to the forum traxx

I like the sig. line.

#22 ·
Hey all, new to the site. And new to varmint/predator hunting. Done lots of duck and grouse hunting in the past,
Just bought a new 6.8 AR from AR15 performance. Good guys over there if anyone is interested..

I am looking for someone to maybe take me out and show me the fun. And hopefully teach me the ways of calling in yote and crows.

I'm in the aberdeen area, grays harbor county. But I'm willing to travel if that's what it takes to go have some fun. I also know a few places in my neck of the woods we can go also.

Hope to meet some of you folks.

Joe

#24 ·
Welcome to the forum 6.8.

#25 ·
Man, I'm liking this thread! Welcome to PT all you new guys. Can we get some pictures going of some Washington hunts? Even if if it's just of the wilderness out there. I lived in Washington for 2 years near several of you guys and I miss it. I stayed in Elma, Lacey, and Winlock areas (that's right, most of you never even heard of Winlock). I never saw any coyotes in the 2 years I was there (but I never went hunting while I was there either).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.