Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just 29 days away from what I would consider my "dream hunt" with Tony Tebbe @ Predator University. Will be going after cats in West Texas on day 1, and then moving onto New Mexico for 3 days of coyote hunting.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now. I hope I can get some rest over the next month, and shoot straight when it matters most.

Did I mentioned being PUMPED?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Your wife,kids and that little long tailed dog want you to go too so they can get some sleep HA,HA,HA. Yep, you checked your gear 50 times--made sure your taking the right hand calls 43 times--and don't know how many times you've fondled that rifle HA,HA,HA. Your such a kid when it comes to this stuff---Have a GREAT hunt Chris

·
26 Posts
Chris,
Come back prepared to give us the whole story. Don't forget the pictures either.

Is Tony going to video the hunt like he did the one that's posted in the Picture Forum? If so, can't wait to watch it!!

·
Banned
33 Posts
It's up to Chris, as it is his hunt, but I can definately film the hunt. Hopefully the coyotes will be turned on that week. It's hit and miss this time of year. We called in 9 yesterday morning and finished up with 47 coyotes called in last week, but had a couple days that we only called in 3 or 4 all day.

I'll pick you up at the airport in about 50.5 hours Chris.
If there were any last minute preparations that I'd suggest, it would be to get intimate with shooting off of shooting sticks and able to move the gun and shooting sticks and acquire your target quickly. That's probably the biggest pitfall that my clients run into.

Looking forward to hunting with you.

Tony

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
Git after em Chris!

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well tomorrow is the big day. I fly out of St. Louis and make one stop in Dallas before touching down to meet up with Tony in Midland.

I can tell now I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Hopefully Tony doesn't mind a jittery, caffeine powered me.

Really looking forward to what I would consider a "dream hunt" for me. Im grateful to have a wife who takes everything in stride, and encourages me to go out and enjoy myself (within reason of course
)

I'll keep you all updated! If I have internet service, I will be posting to my hunting log. Otherwise I will keep good notes, take lots of pics, (maybe even have Tony do some recording) and i'll post it all when I get back!

TexAgBQ81 said:
Spare mag?
GOOD point and it got me thinking. I was prepared to just take my 10 round mags as that's all that is allowed here in MO. After checking with Tony, neither NM or TX have that restriction so I was able to pack a couple of 30 round pmags. Thanks for the heads up!

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
Wish you had pmed me I would have met you at DFW and put a name to the face . Let me know how it goes. Deep Breath, Relax and Fire @%^! so close Wait ole @#*! whew

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts