Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
119 Posts
I don't know, that looked like an awefully clean coyote. Seemed he was playing more than anything. My money says, it's his pet coyote. If not...I want to go calling up there!

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts

·
38 Posts
I chased one, that we about hit and it just stood there in the field and it looked good and healthy so I got the bright idea of chasing it but it only ran about ten yards and it stood its ground and it was alot more intense . The one i chased was snarling and all hunkerd up that one looked a little tame .

·
7 Posts
Tommy said:
I don't know, that looked like an awefully clean coyote. Seemed he was playing more than anything. My money says, it's his pet coyote. If not...I want to go calling up there!
I agree with with the idea of it being a pet it did seem to be on the tame side

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
Nice looking yote. I would say it was camp pet on the yote and to comfortable. Now the camera man is either on the wild side or never seen yotes tearing up a deer by the way the fool stuck his barehand out there. All the same different video.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you notice, at one point the guy is sitting on the ground with the coyote because he has to get back up after that...

·
17 Posts
beautiful dog, neat experiance but a bad idea. pet or not i dont believe you could ever really tame a wild dog.

·
26 Posts
Reminds me of the guy that thought he was the friend of the bears up in Alaska. Turns out him and his girlfriend were lunch. Never a good idea to play with wild animals.

·
79 Posts
Rile said:
Reminds me of the guy that thought he was the friend of the bears up in Alaska. Turns out him and his girlfriend were lunch. Never a good idea to play with wild animals.
Good call back on the "Grizzly Man". The first time I saw that guy on TV, I told my wife he would end up as bear [email protected]#t.

·
Die Hard Member
377 Posts
That was a neat video but the guy did seem like an idiot for sticking his hand out to try and pet it * wld have been funny if the yote bit his hand and the next shot he didnt have his ring or his finger*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts