Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,439 Posts
Took the T/C Icon Precision Hunter out today... mounted with the new Nikon Coyote Special.

Here is the end result. I really, REALLY like this gun.


Font Circle Audio equipment Recreation Automotive wheel system
 

Attachments

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
Joined
·
2,695 Posts
Nice group Chris,
Looks like that factory ammo is plenty accurate. Are you still having trouble with the brass or have you started reloading again yet?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
894 Posts
Man i was eye balling that precision hunter for months that is one sweet looking gun. I read so much about that gun and then end up buying a less expensive 308 cause i needed money for a scope too. i plan on getting one someday. thanks for the range report
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,268 Posts
Good shooting!! hey did you get the rig back?? pics??
 

·
Junior Member
Joined
·
7 Posts
Do you shoot from a bench when you zero? Regardless thats an amazing group. I guess T/C is building some sweet rifles.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
michael said:
Do you shoot from a bench when you zero? Regardless thats an amazing group. I guess T/C is building some sweet rifles.
This group was shot from a harris bipod.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
youngdon said:
Good shooting!! hey did you get the rig back?? pics??
Truck is back, but the rig is not up on the rack yet. SOON hopefully!!!
 

·
Die Hard Member
Joined
·
377 Posts
Chris Miller said:
This group was shot from a harris bipod.
I had a buddy with the yote scope and at night he said that he couldnt see the cross hairs very well, but nice grouping and nice gun
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RoughNeck said:
I had a buddy with the yote scope and at night he said that he couldnt see the cross hairs very well, but nice grouping and nice gun
Your brother said the same thing. Then I handed him my rifle at night and asked him what he thought. All he could talk about the rest of the night was how bad he wanted my gun.


The coyote special is very bright at night. I love it.
 

·
Die Hard Member
Joined
·
377 Posts
Chris Miller said:
Your brother said the same thing. Then I handed him my rifle at night and asked him what he thought. All he could talk about the rest of the night was how bad he wanted my gun.


The coyote special is very bright at night. I love it.
Well he did ride the short bus to school so thats no saying much LOL, When we go hunting you will have to let me try it out then O.K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
The coyote special is very bright at night. I love it
Love that! Can't wait to see what mine looks like in the dark!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,268 Posts
ebbs, did you order one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
Yep, I've got a Coyote and a Remington R15 on it's way. Had to sell my Ruger SR556 to make it happen (twin to Chris's gun), but it should be here the end of next week. I'm beyond pumped to have a hunting AR again. It's been a while.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,268 Posts
Cool! Post pics and a range report when you get it and get a chance to fire it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
Will do. Need to pick up my Burris pepr mount and give it a good cleaning when i get it then will be good to go.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,217 Posts
ebbs said:
Yep, I've got a Coyote and a Remington R15 on it's way. Had to sell my Ruger SR556 to make it happen (twin to Chris's gun), but it should be here the end of next week. I'm beyond pumped to have a hunting AR again. It's been a while.
Just like Christmas morning Aye! Should be lots of fun!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,268 Posts
I thought I remembered Chris posting range results for a Icon. Here you go Bigd. It is a real shooter.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top