Predator Hunting Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I spoke to him a few days ago. He sounded better. At 74 I think the rehab is about all he can do for the day. He’s going to have to keep it up once he gets back home.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Talked to skip this afternoon and he is being released tomorrow he is ready to come home and get healed up and go call some coyotes he will overcome this

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So good to hear. Thanks pokey for the update.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I talked to skip today and he’s home and doing great should be ready to go coyote hunting in a few weeks and he’s lots of female nurses coming in daily checking on him so he is not getting lonely while he’s healing

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I did get ahold of Skip today. It was a nice conversation. He seemed in good spirits and said he was improving fairly quickly after getting home. Keep up the positivity Skip.

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I just got off the hone with Skip. He’s having a rough day today. The nurse came to check on him and do a little massage on his scar tissue but he’s convinced tomorrow will be better. His job now is to get up and move around every two hours and he seems to be taking it in stride. He lost 43 pounds.
He wanted to be sure to thank each and every one of us that said a prayer for him during this ordeal. He says It’ll be a while before he’s back on PT

Reactions: kiyote and Glenwhey

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Talked to skip yesterday and he challenged me to a predator calling contest this winter he sounds very good and must be feeling better if he’s thinking about calling predators

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Talked to skip today and he’s been busy shooting chipmunks as they are getting over populated around his place and he’s been feeding the Canadian geese corn so his getting out and moving around and sounds like he’s getting stronger each day no young don he’s not ready to wrestle coyotes yet but maybe in a month or so

21 - 37 of 37 Posts