Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seriously looking into buying a spot light and have pretty much narrowed it down to the Lightforce - 170 Nighthunter Hunter Pack. Does anyone have any experience with this set up? is it worth the money? is there a better product out there for the same money? well you all get the idea, i need help.

·
7 Posts
The Lightforce 170 are great light I own one if you dont need a battery pack for walking to stands and you can hunt from a truck then I would check out Magnalight.com they have great lights too. Either way you cant go wrong.

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
skinnerworldchamp08 said:
The Lightforce 170 are great light I own one if you dont need a battery pack for walking to stands and you can hunt from a truck then I would check out Magnalight.com they have great lights too. Either way you cant go wrong.
skinnerworldchamp08,
Do you know if Magnalight offers scope mounted lights? I have looked on their website and was unable to find any mention of it.

·
8 Posts
I know you're looking for a specific light, but here's one that I made from a $15 handheld. I can give specifics for anyone interested, but it was very easy to do. I added a rocker switch on the side, which is easily accessed by my left thumb while holding the gun in shooting position. I keep the battery in my back pack and the power cord can be stored in the back of the light when not in use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts