Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot this pig of a coyote six weeks ago and after a three hour tracking job we gave up on him. I figured this coyote was dead for sure, I was wrong. He came in to a bait site yesterday like he owned the place. This time he dropped on the spot.

Here is the old wound

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
Did you hit him the first time?

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
That is one tough dog!

·
118 Posts
Yea that's a big yote. Looks like the .204 does a good job. I had one but sold it to a friend of mine, i've regreted it ever since. the neighbor hood had a couple problem dogs that were destroying property and the city animal contorl did not have time to catch them. So they told me without telling me to grt rid of the problem as bast I could. One of these dogs was a rather large Pit and the other was a mixed breed. It only took one shot each with the .204.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im going to say it was the cast also... If I was a coyote and found out you had a cast on your arm.... I would come dancing to the baitsite... I beleive the "I'd tumble for ya," rings volumes in my head on that situation.... Lol... Nice Yote.

Congrats Brian...

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
I shot a yote once with my .223 saw it flip over and hit the dirt stone cold . I walked up to it the thing jumped up and took off ended up catching it in a trap two weeks later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts