Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Chuck;
My name is Rob. I live in Douglas county, in the town of Winston. I hunt the Southern region of Oregon, less people. A lot more "cats" and "yotes" down in this area. I have lived in Oregon my entire life. Eastern Oregon is the place to go for some great Coyote hunting. It does help to know a rancher in the eastern part of the state. Coos, Curry, Josephine, and Jackson counties are where you want to go for Cougars and bobcats. Later!
Rob

·
80 Posts
OreLKhunyrt said:
Hey Chuck;
My name is Rob. I live in Douglas county, in the town of Winston. I hunt the Southern region of Oregon, less people. A lot more "cats" and "yotes" down in this area. I have lived in Oregon my entire life. Eastern Oregon is the place to go for some great Coyote hunting. It does help to know a rancher in the eastern part of the state. Coos, Curry, Josephine, and Jackson counties are where you want to go for Cougars and bobcats. Later!
Rob
chuck i sent pm look for it and reply asap
Ernie

·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have not received a PM as of yet. You can email me at chuck at woodchuckforge dot com. Been really busy working and not had much time to get out and about. Have not even been to the range lately. I do have a cougar tag and I need to update my furtakers license. Now I just need to make the time.

·
Super Moderator
23,250 Posts
Welcome to the forum CoyoteCaller 93, I apologize for the late welcome.

·
Wildlife Manager
6,854 Posts
Welcome CoyoteCaller93.

·
Super Moderator
23,250 Posts
Yep... No time like the present.

·
Super Moderator
23,250 Posts
It came loaded with sounds didn't it ?

Varmintals.com has sounds.

·
Super Moderator
23,250 Posts
I think we have a few right here in the downloads forum (check the top of the home page for downloads and click)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi my name's Jeremy I'm new to this bobcat hunting and I'm gonna get my furtakers license in a few weeks here and was wondering some good bobcat hunting spot near Portland like around Upper Deschutes, Metolius, Santiam, Mt.Hood or closer to Portland but some please respond to this cause I really have no idea where to start and if you guys could tell me so i could mark some spot on my hunting maps I'd really appreciate the help thanks so much -BobcatHunt

·
Super Moderator
23,250 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bobcathunt.

If they don't respond to you check the bobcat hunting forum for descriptions of hunting areas. You are likely to find them in most areas where there is a food (rabbits,deer and such) supply.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anyone hunt with coyotecaller? I dont live in Oregon right now but my parents live in La Grande. Thinking about going back to visit or settle down in Oregon one day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just started coyote hunting and I'm always looking for good spots (the places i've tryed aren't so hot) and good people to hunt with. If you have any advice for coyotes in Oregon (spots or tactics) please let me know. Im pretty new so any advice helps!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts