Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there tagged a delisted wolf? Heard they are going to be unmanagable. Any thoughts to get population under control?

·
652 Posts
the wolf population is getting out of control. i just read a bunch of stuff about this. i believe it was montana and wyoming that just had their first wolf season. they had a meager quota that had to be met of 75 wolves or something which won't even put a dent in the wolf population. the average wolf kills 20-30 deer, antelope, and elk a year. wrap your head around that. i am basically quoting some facts that i just read but they were really astonishing figures to read. the problem lies with the enviromentalist judges that are in place in the supreme court. they basically allowed the wolf season because the g&f departments told em we need to manage these things or it will get out of control. take my word for it, very very soon you will hear more and more about the negative impact wolves are having on big game and pretty soon these hippie tree huggers who cry at the sight of something with fur dead will have nothing left to fight for. the wolves will kill all of the big game and starve themselves out unless there is a generous wolf season permitted, and wolves are delisted in the states where they are currently making their way south.

·
49 Posts
Montana and Idaho the bunny huggers still have us blocked in Wyoming but Wyoming has the only plan with a prayer of keeping the wolves contained to the area they were supposed to be.
i think the experiment has been a huge mistake usfws put them in come get them out. every last one of them.
Wyoming is standing their ground on predator stataus for any wolf out side the recovery area.
we saw wolf tracks outside alcova Wyoming this weekend it sure enough wasn't a English mastiff way the heck out there and no guard dogs there either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.