Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentleman, I would like to introduce to you... The starting line up for 2010

Pure Predator Calls
The DC1 - a single closed reed call, designed to do one thing... Reach out, and arouse the primal, blood thirsty urges of the predator you seek.

The DC2 - a double reed distress call tuned to give the horrific sounds of flesh being torn from bone. A medium to high range call designed for the close range predator hunting of the mid to eastern states

The HR1 - by far the most sought after call on the market. A call that since its introduction has been the envy of every predator caller who doesn't have one. This call sounds like no other, and further more... it sounds nothing like what the last five guys to call that ridge sound like... A mid to low range call. This call gives the hunter the ability to keep a attention disorder carrying predator the sounds they need to keep them coming right up to the time you pull the trigger..

Free Ringtones- available text Sound to 208.420.3405

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Autumn Rider, I make an assortment of calls in various materials.
Liquid Bottle Solution Cosmetics Fluid .. All the calls below and materials are custum order now... They will be laser engraved with your signature on them...

Liquid Drinkware Product Glass bottle Drink

The calls that I released today, will be available on the website tommarow... thanks.... Mike

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts