Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ticket into Foxpro but was hoping one of you guys might be able to help. I have the FX5, but cant remember exactly the restriction on loading sounds into it. I see now that I have stuff in slots 000-049 and then 180-189 but then I jump around to 203, 206,211, etc. I think I remember them telling me to number them in order, and maybe I only have X number of slots that I can actually use?

I cant remember the specifics, but I think there are only so many slots, and sometimes I might have to rename the files. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks a ton

·
49 Posts
I just sent my model 48 back to get reprogrammed and I cant help with your question but i will say that you talk directly with a tech who was very helpful and , excellent customer service. I was able to repair my unit and get it reprogrammed for 15 bucks. I have had this call since 1994 Cant beat that. (717) 248-2507 Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.