Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've sent two different private messages to a long-time PT friend, who has always answered promptly but have had no responses.

Is this part of the system functioning?

·
Super Moderator
12,203 Posts
Ya Glen I'm still trying to figure out that part. There is no notice of a pm sent to me or popup that I noticed, liked the old way of it showing a dot notice at top of my page.

·
Super Moderator
23,252 Posts
When I touch or click on my avatar at the top the drop down list includes conversations and gives a number that are unread. I sent one to Glen yesterday asking who he’s trying to message. I’ll send one to each of you again today. If you don’t get it or your drop down doesn’t show it or doesn’t include “ conversations “ let me know and I’ll get admin to help straighten it out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I touch or click on my avatar at the top the drop down list includes conversations and gives a number that are unread. I sent one to Glen yesterday asking who he’s trying to message. I’ll send one to each of you again today. If you don’t get it or your drop down doesn’t show it or doesn’t include “ conversations “ let me know and I’ll get admin to help straighten it out.
Don't see any of that, YD. Rick was the contact I had referred to. Now I know he never got my messages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts