Predator Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Yes, it's legit. We tied for 1st place with 9 coyotes, but was beat by another team by 2 minutes!
That's OK, 2nd place ain't bad. Our goal was to make Top 10 again, anything above would be a bonus. We were very pleased.

Congratulations Tony!!

Tony Tebbe said:
Yes, it's legit. We tied for 1st place with 9 coyotes, but was beat by another team by 2 minutes!
That's OK, 2nd place ain't bad. Our goal was to make Top 10 again, anything above would be a bonus. We were very pleased.
Congrats Tony! That's very exciting stuff man. And 2 minutes, OUCH! It's amazing what you can accomplish in the Southwest with so little talent.

That surely explains why the only time your name comes up on internet forums, is to bash me and boast yourself.

To be totally honest, I stopped hanging around you and talking with you, as all you ever did was boast about yourself, how god-like you were, even to the point of bashing Randy Anderson, as you claimed to be far superior. I just got tired of hearing the vane bullchit.

Tony
You have never been totally honest . My boasting as you put it was your early calling education and in fact I bet its what you use and teach today. The fact is I got tired of hearing how you were going to make 100K/Year selling videos like Andersen and the bunch. That is when our paths parted. You wanted celebrety calling status so bad you stepped on the me bad, real bad!

So what is happening here theduckmaster, are we just going to get an angry post from you every six months or so ?

Try to move on pal, you need to get over it. If all you want to do is say negative things about the man, please, man up and go say it to his face, or at least do it in a letter. It all comes across as you are just some crybaby wanting to soil his reputation. Perhaps what you say is true( I don't see it as Tony has always taken the high road in matters that I've read about from others) if thats the case it'll all come out in the wash.

Likewise if you have some HUNTING information to share please do, we'll be more than willing to read your posts and learn from your experiences.

Reactions: Mtns2hunt
Is it me or does this guy have a major problem with life!

I received a reply from Theduckmaster, perhaps we won't hear from him on this subject again. On the other hand .......I have four fingers and a thumb !!

I did invite him to join us as a contributing member though. If he did teach Tony even a little bit he has knowledge that I would like to be privy to.

Let me explain. I just saw the post from Tebbe and I needed to reply. The reason for the lateness is I have was in a bad car accident and broke my back so I havent been around much. Yes my anger spiked and now its done. Sorry to all to all for this. Youngdon is right I need to take care of this in my own way and not make it p;ublic. Mattuk, the only problem with life is what people steal from you and how short it is. Again sorry to all for making this public.

I'm sorry to hear about your injury Larry, The invite is still on the table if you choose to accept it.

Reactions: El Gato Loco
Duckmaster,

I understand. He has burned many bridges people don't have a clue about because he is very good at promoting him self to people and has so many internet "Tebbe backers." No one can say anything because those people that back him try to call you out (the same people that kill 6 or 8 coyotes a year including the P.U. trip) or think your jelouse. Well I'm not. Just know some of the people he called friends are gone.... Thats it. Back to the topic. I haven't hunted with him there. I have herd plenty of good and bad some right out of the mouth from the people that hunted with him in person. So it's not here say. I know there is great calling around there just hunted last night about an hour or so from there and hammered them prety good on the texas side on a private ranch. So there is a lot of coyotes. I just know if your out to kill predators there are many places that do it in Texas that are top notch with way more shot opportunities ALL on private ranches. Hope this helps with the topic, don't mean to start a big cat fight. Take care

Bruce

I know there is great calling around there just hunted last night about an hour or so from there and hammered them prety good on the texas side on a private ranch. So there is a lot of coyotes.
Bruce
Hammered them good and no pictures to share?

Discussion starter · #36 ·
I could share a word or two about Tony Tebbe at this point. I am not going to talk about it on an open forum though, so if you want to know more about what I have learned about Tony Tebbe & Predator University over the last couple of years, send me a private message.

For what its worth, I have hunted with both Bruce Williams & Tony Tebbe and I would rather go out with Bruce any day...

Tony hunts hard, and he lives in a good area for yotes but he also has a way of burning bridges quick, and screwing those that he does business with. I can elaborate more, but you'll have to send me a private message.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.