Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're working on putting together a list of predator hunting outfitters. Would you mind posting the ones that you're aware of?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a Predator hunting outfitter with over 15,000 acres of property in Texas and a little over 300,000 acres in South Africa and Namibia. We also have hog, deer, turkey, small game, and dangerous game hunts available at different locations. For more information, check out our website at www.huntingboars.com or you can PM me on this forum.

·
136 Posts
love this forum and its content! Grow, baby, Grow! Texas is the African equivelent of true hunting adventure. Save a few thousand bucks and hunt Texas. I have no affiliation regarding any Texas venture, but my next major hunt will be in Texas. Cliffy

·
136 Posts
May fifth will involve a total hip joint replacement of my right hip. Hopefully, soon I will be able to walk afield without pain or stumbling into a shallow ditch. Getting out of same ditch requires a crane to date. Cliffy

·
136 Posts
Texas Ranchers present exotic hunting opportunities to American hunters who can't quite afford African expeditions currently. My recent surgery allows me to walk to a blind with a benchrest for sighting. I cannot track wounded prey, but I don't take stupid shots. Shooting a Feral Russian-Mix Hog is all I dream of currently. Can I drive to Texas from Michigan? I feel I can. Cliffy

·
Super Moderator
23,277 Posts
Did you check the above website ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.