Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i'm using right now. Remington R-15 in .223. Added the hogue rubber grip, and badger ordnance tactical latch to the charging handle. I've got the Harris 12-25" swivel bipod on there but still not sure how I feel about that vs shooting sticks.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working with.

Air gun Wood Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel

Attachments

·
15 Posts
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Shotgun Wood
My Remington 700 SPS varmint .223 w/ harris bipod 13-23 inch model
Ill be using it tomorrow evening for my first hunt ever on coyote.
I shot a lot over summer and i managed to pull off a group about half dollar sized at 100 yrds an i have no shootin skills what so ever

Attachments

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
This is one of my varmint rifles. Stevens Model 200 XP .223. Not expensive by any means but it shoots straight and is dependable.

Attachments

·
28 Posts
Nice i have a stevens .30-06 works great its not that expensive but like you said it shoots stright and reliable so far. I will put up a picture of my guns here in a little bit just have get them on my computer.

·
41 Posts
Is that a factory camo job on that Stevens? Looks good!

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
-
Teamroper said:
Is that a factory camo job on that Stevens? Looks good!
Yes, that is Stevens factory camo. The rifle also comes with a black stock for about $40-50 less.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice rig! I have my eye on a Rock River Model in .223. I just discovered the R-15 and I really like the look plus I'm a Remington man. Seems a little pricey compared to the RR but then RR doesn't over a camo model.

·
11 Posts
Olympic arms with a lightforce nighthunter light, here in virginia most of our hunting is done at night with electric calls and spot lights. Its in .223 caliber but next year i plan on buying the remington R-15 in 204 caliber just for the bullet trajectory 204 is a little flatter.

Furniture Chair Flooring Wood Eyewear

Attachments

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
fox said:
Olympic arms with a lightforce nighthunter light, here in virginia most of our hunting is done at night with electric calls and spot lights. Its in .223 caliber but next year i plan on buying the remington R-15 in 204 caliber just for the bullet trajectory 204 is a little flatter.

View attachment 79 View attachment 78
Fox,
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your Lightforce light and how much did you pay for it. I am trying to find one for hog hunting.
Thanks

·
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
2,695 Posts
MG,
I have not but I will check them out. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts