Predator Hunting Forum banner

pics for ebbs

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BruceWilliams 
#1 ·
Sry buddy been out in sanderson for the last eight days with no internet, left before you replied don't know why I coudn't reply to it now, guese someones feelings got hurt for some reason and had to shut topic down????? I don't carry a camera around and take pics of everything I shoot, take about five or six pics of critters a year so no I don't have any of the ones I shot the other day. But if you think I'm someone who couldnt post a few pics and am just talking like I kill a few. I imagine I could get my gf to probably do it if I cot my camera in my pickup. Been on the road a bunch getting close to deer season and I'm computer dumb. Also the topic was about hunting with Tony......Think I was following the topic well. If it comes to calling pics so be it dont have many at all but do have some good ones.... Dont need to post on every calling website pics to show ppl what I kill... a lot of ppl know, it is not a big deal to me just like last night didn't take a pic killed eight greys and a ringtail from 9-12 the place I guide on. Just another day. Will be away for a few days. Take care

#5 ·
He's lying Bruce, he was calling you out for proof as we ALWAYS DEMAND pictures---if that qualifies as calling you out LOL. Just an unspoken rule/requirement of sorts with us is all, its like going out hunting with buddies and as long as one connects the others seem pacified and happy with the experience almost as if they made the shot! So lets not get all ruffled and SHOW US SOME PICS

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey Bruce,

That was one of the first topics EVER to be shut down on this site, and it had nothing to do with you - just so you know. It was shut down because it became an attack on a member and we just don't roll that way around here.

As for taking pics vs not - just know you will ALWAYS catch heat if you don't. People just like pics.
I hear the same thing all the time "I don't need to prove myself so I don't worry about pics". Ok, fine... but know that some of us just LIKE pics. Post them, or we're going to complain a little.

It's not about proving anything to anyone. It's about sharing.... sharing a passion that all of us have in common. I am not looking to judge anyone, nor do I care how many predators you or anyone else puts down in a week. BUT... if we're going to get involved in an online discussion forum, why not do a little sharing, right?

People need to stop looking at hunting as a pissing contest, and remember that it's a sport... one that is 10x more awesome when shared among sportsmen.

Keep in mind that PredatorTalk is not your normal predator hunting site. We have a "NO BS" approach here. No pissing contests, no "cliques" and no drama. Just good people, good hunting and good times. Period.

#4 ·
Also, in Bruce's defense, I have been to his house. I swear I heard a modem DIALING up to the internet. So he's being honest...

Just giving you hell bro... can't wait to get back out there and hunt with you again. I hope ya'll are doing OK with these fires.

#8 ·
Holy smokes , thats whackin em and stackin em--not to mention with those numbers there; it doesnt appear any were missed either! Thanks for the fix but no thanks for making me feel bad coming back with one and feeling good about it LOL

#9 ·
Hey Bruce - what have you seen lately with predator numbers out your way? I am curious how the hunting has been with all the drought and now fires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.