Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're hunting predators, this is probably a good thing to have. Print it out and keep it in your wallet. If you become ill, be sure to tell your doctor that you handle dead animals and show them this card.

There is a screenshot attached for viewing, but also a PDF which is much easier for printing. Just open it up, and hit print. Should come out just the right size.

Picture 174.jpg

View attachment predatortalk_alert_card.pdf <---- DOWNLOAD THIS FOR PRINTING!

Attachments

·
170 Posts
suggestion on the card set-up if you could have several cards on one sheet of paper it could be printed, cut up, and passed out to family and friends with waste of paper. again just a suggestion

·
24 Posts
Thank you for this, could be a real life saver. My good friend just got really sick after skinning a yote and was diagnosed with a blood born illness he contracted from the critter, cant remember which illness he had but this card is definately going in my wallet!!! Thanks for the great website!

·
Registered
2 Posts
An excellent idea for ANYONE who works with animals of any species.
I carry a different version of it in my wallet and I'll post a copy of it but my wallet is out in the truck right now. It's printed on business card stock, got it from my ACO association.
First time I showed it to my MD he was shocked and surprised and wanted a copy of it to remind him in the future.

·
Wildlife Manager
6,854 Posts
Welcome TheCritterWhisperer to PT. I hope you live upto your name!!

·
Wildlife Manager
6,854 Posts
Your welcome.

·
Super Moderator
23,219 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum CW. Please take a moment to introduce yourself in the "members cabin"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts