Predator Hunting Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
equal opportunity critter killer
3,317 Posts
With the new season unfortunately comes new pricing. I'll keep it as minimal as possible but have to cover expenses.

Slings (non-adjustable) $27 to your door.

Lanyard (6 drop standard) $15 to your door.

Bracelet $5 to your door

IMAG0803_zpsd892b38d.jpg

null_zpsa845d2ea.jpg

null_zps347b6e79.jpg

IMAG0844_zps2ca69d4c.jpg

IMAG0834_zps8e3958f1.jpg

IMAG0768_zps82b23f29.jpg

You can click on any of these pictures and peruse my entire Sling and Lanyard folder on Photobucket.

·
Old Guys Rule
7,736 Posts
Prices look good to me Fr3d and the products look excellent.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Will you ship to Canada? Love those bracelets and nice looking slings.

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
I've got a couple of Freds Lanyards as well as a few made by others, Honestly Freds are a much nicer product....and cheaper, his braid work is even and tight. I won't buy from others again.

·
Old Guys Rule
7,736 Posts
I've got a couple of his call lanyards and they just blow away any commercial lanyards out there........Fr3d's work is top notch.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
i absolutely LOVE the sling i got from Fr3d

have it on my .22 rifle,never slips off th shoulder when carrying it,arm wraps up nicley in it for my shooting style too

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Yes, Canada is not a problem.

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's always a pleasure.
At least one here in Canada, mine . I've had lots of compliments on it and it hasn't left the truck yet ! LOL.. Thanx again fr3d..Got a couple buddies who want one .

·
equal opportunity critter killer
3,317 Posts
One of our members is getting married and wanted 2 slings for his groomsmen. I made those two and tossed in one a little more custom as a wedding gift. He doesn't know until he reads this post and sees the pictures :biggrin:

Congrats.

The bottom ones are the same just from different sides. The top one is yours or however you choose to distribute.

null_zpsb1fc8b42.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have two slings from Fred and they're top notch. Great quality at a great price.

In fact, it inspired me to create a couple of my own, too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Fred,

That is much too generous of you. Thank you again for turning the slings around so quickly. I'm sure the fellers in my wedding will appreciate them.

I didn't tell Fred til after, but one of the guys is strictly a waterfowl hunter. No coyotes....ever.

I guess this is one more reason to buy from the good folks on this site.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
congrats on the upcoming nuptuals cody

and on the awesome looking slings

your groomsmen are sure to love them

1 - 20 of 91 Posts