Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been informed through the media that the pa game commision is talking about doing away with the current permit process and allowing hunters with furtakers licence to take one

·
13 Posts
That's a step in the right direction. Since the program started I have been lucky to draw a permit once. My hunting companion has drawn three times in less time. I don't get it. There arn't that many predator hunters in PA. Maybe the game commission is loosing too many hunters and they are trying to lure them back. Let's look at doe season. Some hunters are there worst ememies. Kill all the doe these past six years. What do we see when we go deer hunting? NOTHING!

·
8 Posts
bison66 said:
ive been informed through the media that the pa game commision is talking about doing away with the current permit process and allowing hunters with furtakers licence to take one
There are a few changes.. one must not only purchase a furbearers but also purchase a bobcat permit (it is open to anyone instead of the old lottery system)
They are cutting the season to 3 weeks instead of the regular furbearers season.
Some seem to like it while others dont, but thats usually how it goes with change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts