Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family comes from southern Okla west of Ardmore. I travel up that way many times a year and would like to hook up with other hunters when there. I hunt Texas and Okla whenever I can. I would enjoy Hunting with those who hunt this area. I have areas I hunt but would enjoy hunting with others my area or yours .

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was in Ardmore last week... Sitting outside of Clinton right now on a Nomac rig... All this flat land makes me feel like pick off a few yotes right now!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This thread is kinda hit and miss but seems like Ardmore is a popular place. I live in lone grove. Only minutes away. Going coyote hunting in the morning. We'll see if the new foxpro is worth the $$$.

·
Old Guys Rule
7,736 Posts
Welcome to the PT forum Okie, good luck and let us know how you did...........

·
Super Moderator
23,219 Posts
Welcome to the forum Okie.

How was the hunt ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I struck out. The wind was just howling all morning and it ended up lasting all day. I sit my wildfire about 35 yards away and had it going full blast and I just wasn't confident about how far the sound was getting out.

I went ahead and made three stands but with no luck. I can't wait till Monday which is my Saturday, that way I can get back out there and give it another shot.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey Okie I live over at Kingston. Like to find some else to hunt with. There is a lot of land around the lake to hunt over here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts