Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a new Savage .223 and put the Nikon scope with the BDC retical on it. I sighted it in according to the directions, i now i actually read the instructions don't give me to hard of a time about it, but it worked just as they said it would. I like it alot. I was wondering if anyone else out there has had the same luck as me or has any other thoughts about this same scope.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine is not on an AR but i got it for $350 no shipping cost at optics planet.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
This is how it's mounted today... on a Burris P.E.P.R. to get better eye relief. Still brown though.

r-15_burris_pepr_&.jpg

Attachments

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is your camo peeling off your sling pad? looks just like the one i put on my gun but in max-1. not gonna be happy if that starts to happen, it cost to much for the camo version.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Turbo said:
is your camo peeling off your sling pad? looks just like the one i put on my gun but in max-1. not gonna be happy if that starts to happen, it cost to much for the camo version.
Yep... they are $25 each, and all of them peel if they have a camo pattern. I wont buy them again....

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
Chris what length barrel 18" or 22" ? My set up looks identical to yours less the sling. My scopes a 3x9x40. i shoot great on paper but missed several yotes around christmas. Shooting my old rem 788 varmit lately it is my comfort zone.Looking to running a couple hundred rounds through the r-15 to be more comfortable with it.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Bigdrowdy1 said:
Chris what length barrel 18" or 22" ? My set up looks identical to yours less the sling. My scopes a 3x9x40. i shoot great on paper but missed several yotes around christmas. Shooting my old rem 788 varmit lately it is my comfort zone.Looking to running a couple hundred rounds through the r-15 to be more comfortable with it.
22" on the barrel. I am pretty good on paper too. Haven't put this setup up against many yotes but i've taken possums at 50 yards without too many issues.

Picture 243.jpg

Attachments

·
28 Posts
yes they r bad [Excuse my language.... I have a limited vocabulary] i have one on my r 25 its a 308 not a 204 ruger and i am going to put one on my s&w mp15 very good scope

1 - 14 of 14 Posts