Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Savage 12fv 22-250

Decided to change the paint again since I added a choate cheek piece to the stock and decided it just had to be painted to match, so I repainted the entire stock. Here are a few pictures for ya.

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Nice snake skin 686. I use a ghillie wrap I made.I'd love to have my AR in camo but I can't convince myself to paint a $1500 dollar weapon

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
headhunter, I don't have trouble painting the factory stock but can't get myself to paint the rest, not yet at least.

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used a bag that apples came in from the grocery store. Just layed it over the stock and sprayed it in a hit and miss fashion. Not very scientific, not perfect, but I'm happy with it.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
s&w686 said:
I used a bag that apples came in from the grocery store. Just layed it over the stock and sprayed it in a hit and miss fashion. Not very scientific, not perfect, but I'm happy with it.
HAHA! That is brilliant! It looks like it worked really well.

·
15 Posts
Love the paint job! I'm going to have to buy a new gun just to paint a scheme like that in a snow camo pattern. Thanks for the idea S&w686

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
6 Posts
got any pics. somethin ive always wanted to do and my new howa would be the perfect thing to try it out on. im acually about to take the action off the stock right now. dont want over spray

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Click on the link in my post above to see pics of my .308

1 - 13 of 13 Posts