Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are any New Mexico predator hunters on this site and if so what areas they enjoy hunting?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hunt mostly the south east part of the state. Do make a few trips to the south west part now and then. What part of NM are you from coyotekidd?

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Albuquerque so I drive wherever I can, grants, farmington, magdalena etc. I don't mind the driving because I dig the hunting too much.

·
894 Posts
Hey i just moved here to Clovis, so far we have gone to Roswell and came close to getting us one. We are gonna go check out pecos river this weekend and see what we see.

·
Super Moderator
23,277 Posts
Have a safe trip and good luck ! There is a lot of open land in the area so you should have a lot of places to try.

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
singlesix, how did you do in Pecos? I took my son camping/fishing up there recently and on the way my 3yr. old needed a potty stop so I pulled over off I-25 and found a great spot to set up, just haven't made it back yet.

·
894 Posts
Im sorry coyotekidd i just saw this uh we did not do to good up thier, me and a friend kind of had different intrestets, i wanted to coyote hunt and he didnt have a whole lot of patients to sit and wait. all in all i think its a great area to hunt, from the sound of it their are lots of coyotes in that area, i had some respond to my howls but never came into veiw. i have been recently hunting the farms around here and they seem to produce ALOT of coyotes. anywhere theirs cows thier will be coyotes for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.