1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hillary for Prison
2,677 Posts
Bump...

Hello.

Anyone still here?

Checking in west of Crivitz.
Ahhh Crivitz!! Its 20 miles south of Amberg --thats where I had my deer processed when i went hunting with my buddy from Amberg (didnt have time to do it, and was staying in a motel in Milwaukee) --so I processed it and gave him the meat with the stipulation whenever I come up he owes me a deer dinner.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm in Racine. I'd be willing to do some hunting. I am a rookie when it comes to hunting, but have been in the woods a lot with my brother in law who is an avid hunter. My sister and brother in law live in Horicon, so I hope to get up that way to do some coyote hunting in that area.

·
Just a member...
6,785 Posts
I'm in Racine. I'd be willing to do some hunting. I am a rookie when it comes to hunting, but have been in the woods a lot with my brother in law who is an avid hunter. My sister and brother in law live in Horicon, so I hope to get up that way to do some coyote hunting in that area.
Horicon Marsh it's been a long time ago but that place has to be over run with coyote! I remember the sky turning black with geese! Do they still drop dynamite on them? A bird hunters paradise!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I would think so. I'm hoping to find out this winter. It's nice in that it's only about an hour from my house, so I can bring the kids up and let my sister and wife manage them and my brother in law and I can see what we can find for coyotes. (my wife doesn't know this yet, but it will happen. :p ). Definitely lots of geese and now sandhills too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts