Predator Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PredatorTalk is offering a unique opportunity for new advertisers. It's FREE for 6 months if you sign up today, and contribute to the site. No strings attached. If you're already interested, just send us a message. This is limited to the first 50 to respond so it would be wise to do it now!

You've probably seen our offer for new members and you probably know that money is not our motivation around these parts. While other sites are claiming to be "not for profits" while making big bucks, we're working to build the best, free predator site on the net.

What is the free advertising?

- Banner ads, in 3 locations on the entire site for 6 months
- Labeled as a "Site sponsor" - also for 6 months
- Access to our "Special Offers" forum where you can provide coupons / special offers to the members.
- Listing on the "Our Sponsors" page. 6 months.
- Exclusive "editor" badge which allows you to create and post educational articles that appear on the sites home page!!
- Unique post to the forums from our staff, welcoming you as a new sponsor

What does PredatorTalk expect in return?

Simple really... we just want you get involved. Try to take advantage of the things mentioned above, and make a minimum of 5 posts to the forums within the next 30 days. That includes new posts, and replies to other's posts. Not so hard, right?

We'll take care of the rest. We'll bring in the audience you want to reach, and we'll deliver on our promise to make this site the best predator hunting site on the net.

Sound good enough? Contact us ASAP to secure your spot. This will NOT last long.....

·
17 Posts
I have sent two requests so far and have not received and reply back yet? I would like to be a sponser but i would like to know the cost of sponsership after the 6 months is over?

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whiteknuckle said:
I have sent two requests so far and have not received and reply back yet? I would like to be a sponser but i would like to know the cost of sponsership after the 6 months is over?

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber
Have replied twice now. There is no price on advertising after 6 months, because that will be determined by the number of members and activity we have at that time. Enjoy it while it's free. We have 19 spots left.

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
Fine looking work WildHeritage and welcome to the site. Shoot the Admin a pm. He has been in Colo. not sure if he is back yet.

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The free advertising is no longer available, but we do have advertising available at a very reasonable $100 / year for normal businesses, and $50 / year for custom call makers. We know the value of this advertising is much higher, but we're happy to honor this for a limited time.

Just send over a PM if interested.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.