Predator Hunting Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
jeffery,i was born in little falls.all my family is from there and royalton.i grew up and still live in st.cloud.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sneaky, thats pretty cool. i trained at riley for years with the guard out of pine city. my mom still lives out by st cloud. are you all still having problems with moose? dnr had to come remove 3 of them from my moms area in 2000.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
the only problem with moose we currently having is that the population is dieing of quit fast

so fast that the DNR has halted the moose hunting season untill further notice

and they are spending $3-$5 million dollars on research to figure out why they are dieing off like they are

as a matter of fact when they were out collaring moose for research they had to put a couple down becuase they were in such bad health

they knew that the animal wouldnt recover from the ansthetic

we never had a real large population to start with,and our moose hunting was a once in a lifetime permit

and now there is no season at all

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
me too, i would love the chance to hunt them

no i can only do it if i leave the state

if im gonna do that,then its either alaske or maine

i want a big un

·
Super Moderator
23,443 Posts
I didn't realize you were out of the radioactive zone. Glad to hear it.

·
168 Posts
Out of the radiation, into the bluegrass. Wife just arrived last month. Got out of Texas for a job, and living in the democraptastic cess pool of KY, Frankfort. Hoping to do some WMA hunting this fall/winter, after I decide on a scattergun.

·
The King of Sausage!!
2,337 Posts
I just thought with all your out of country goingson that I took it for granted you were in the service.Still service to the needy. Thank you for helping to improve that which is truly needed.

·
Super Moderator
23,443 Posts
Dust are you still teaching ?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.