Welcome to the forum padge

·
Super Moderator
23,443 Posts
Welcome to the forum West5757

·
Registered
25 Posts
Southern IN here!! About an hour from Louisville!! Anybody see any of those hogs that are working there way up from the Southern States? Heard there are some in southern Indiana near Bedford. Love to get a boar / predator hunt lined up!! Got some lights that would make it a blast at night!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey all, grayson county here. just got out of the Army and started hunting coyotes this past month. just wonderin if theres anyone in the local area that wants to spread some know how or that wants to pull a hunt. ive heard peabody wma is really good but not sure of the area just yet. thanks all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey all, grayson county here. just got out of the Army and started hunting coyotes this past month. just wonderin if theres anyone in the local area that wants to spread some know how or that wants to pull a hunt. ive heard peabody wma is really good but not sure of the area just yet. thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
23,443 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jeffery. Thank you for your service !

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
thanks for your service :patriot:

and welcome to PT

·
Registered
8 Posts
thanks all. goin back out in a few to the bottoms to try n call to see if all the info ive read on here does me any good. best of luck to any weekenders, ill update with what n how i do n the results.

·
Registered
8 Posts
so heres how my day went.......... couple weeks ago my uncle n i ran a twine line from our hide on a cliff face down to a tree in our shooting lane. went out there today n hooked the call up to it and ran it out to about 30 yards so the call would be out there n our scent wouldnt be. we had everything, well more than everything......and that was our downfall. we had our call, our smokes, our 13 yr old cousin had his cell phone. spent all of 5 minutes with the call on a low volume setting before we heard the swift trot of either a coyote or a fox when the 13 yr olds phone started ringing. we called it 2 hours later after we didnt hear anything else. over all the call volume being lower was a big help, figuring out how to not have our scent right on the call also helped. however, the cell phone was what kept us from seeing what has been running all around scaring our dogs up. maybe another time .............

·
Registered
8 Posts
and thank you all for appreciating my service and those of others. it was a great time of my life, ill miss it dearly but now im settling down to do the family thing. i do however ask that you all remember those that are still over seas and those that have returned and are still battling issues. i lost a fellow soldier 2 weeks ago because he couldnt find a way to deal with things that happened during deployment. if any of you all know anyone, soldier or not, that just may need to talk or a person to be there for them its easier to ask them if you can help than to ask yourself if you could have. i wish all the best of hunting and family time.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
jeffery, i am a father of two sailors(my sons are currently serving).

i always find the time to talk with vets and people currently serving,even if it means delaying what i am supposed to be doing.

there is always time in my day to talk to those that are or haved served our country.

i am a good listener ;)

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.