Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several members have contacted us about how to post a message on our forums. It's quite easy if you follow these simple steps.

First off, click on "Discussion Forum" up top. Next, click on a forum that will be a good fit for the post you're making. After that, click the "Post New Discussion" button and write out your post.

A lot of guys are using the Hunting Logs / Blogs to post generic messages that belong on the forums. The hunting logs are here to provide members with a place to log their hunts, and outdoor experiences. You wont always get a response when posting to your Hunting Log / Blog. If you're looking to talk with other members, post in the forums!

Contact us if you have questions.

G

·
Maybe you have a pop-up blocker that is preventing the New Question window from popping up when you click on the New Question button.In IE, click on Tools | Internet Options | General tab, delete cookies and temporary internet files, and see if it works any better.

·
Old Guys Rule
7,736 Posts
how do you add photos to posts?
at the bottom of the post box is a More Reply Options button, click that, on the next screen at the bottom click the Browse button, find the photo you want,select it and click open, it will show up in the box below the Attach This File button. Click that Attach button and the file will show up above Attach Files, once there place your cursor in your post where you want the photo and click once then click the ADD to Post button. Click on Add Reply at the botton and the post with photo will appear.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just found this site, hope to learn from ya'll. From central North Carolina (Biscoe) and just started trapping coyotes last week and fixing to start calling them buggers up I hope.

I'm try to attach the two yotes from last week, and one fox.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
welcome to the site!!!

congrats on the catches.....we really like pics so thanks

·
Old Guys Rule
7,736 Posts
Welcome to the PT forum hunter3015, nice first post. Great pictures and good lookin' yotes. Congrats on the trapping success. Thanks for joining our little world, it's a great place.

·
Still Kicking and Retired
2,524 Posts
Welcome Hunter3015. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
13 Posts
New to the site from Ohio. Got my first yote back in December and have been bitten by the bug! Have a case of 5.56 to sell bit can't post to buy/sell/trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,275 Posts
As in Delaware Ohio I assume as opposed to the state ?

·
Super Moderator
23,275 Posts
Nice town ! I got a speeding ticket there once...was doing 38 in a 35.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts