Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how long this web site has been up? seems fairly new to me but i really like the format and how it is set up. you can really be specific about what forum you want to be in, i.e. what topics you would like to discuss. i found out about it on the predator xtreme magazine web site and signed up because i saw they were giving a foxpro call away. does anyone know if they have given that away yet?

·
Administrator
228 Posts
It's been up for about 2 weeks now, and the giveaways don't start until next month. You're in the drawing though! Still working on the format and working to find moderators and others who want to be more involved.

Thanks for the kind words. We're trying hard to make it as good as it can be.

·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I think you guys are doing a fine job! I am also on a couple other forums(which I won't mention of course) and I think by far this one is set up the best. We just need to get more people on here and I think this would be one of the best. I am trying my best to get some of the people I know to sign up, and I am also trying to start good threads that will peak people's interest, and strike up good debates, opinions, and information. These forums in my opinion are literally the best way to get information because not only can you get good local info from fellow hunters, but you can also get people's honest opinions when making purchases, and also hear about tactics and techniques that you may have never heard of before, but they work great; after all, no one will ever know everything there is to know about anything.......right?

·
196 Posts
I'm with you Coyotejon---this site is awsome and the members are super nice to. Great Job and thumbs up--i've tried other sites but found this is the best. Thanks for starting this one!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,199 Posts
Just joined this site also, its awsome,been on it at all hours of the day&nite. Back to work tomorrow for two weeks out of town, Can't wait to get back!

hassell

·
45 Posts
I came across this site while searching for a new hand call online.I knew it was new but only a few weeks wow.
This site is probley my fav predator site on the net.

·
14 Posts
I like the site and agree: the people here are friendly. I'm glad you guys decided to begin this. I have one question: what is the best way to bookmark a thread so I can easily get back to it later to read replies? Thanks so much for all your effort!

·
Administrator
228 Posts
BarelyTame:

Look up at the top of the thread for the "Thread Tools" button. Click it, and choose "Subscribe to this Thread". Lots of options after that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts