Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has to be more Buckeyes on here . Well its the perfect time of year how about lets post some ohio harvest pic on here .

·
7 Posts
Checking in from belmont county have not been out much do tomy work schedule and family obligations but am hoping to get some weekend action in soon

·
24 Posts
Greeting fellow Buckeyes! I live in central Ohio and haven't been out for a couple weeks. Just started hunting yotes this year. It is addicting.

·
2 Posts
Checking in from abt. 35 mi. N of Dayton. I have only killed 3 a year for the last 2 years and got 5 3 years ago. Most from watching corn fields being shelled, and have never killed one over a call.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey fellow Buckeyes, a term I use loosely this year, if you know what I'm saying. Been out a little bit this fall with some luck as far as seeing some yotes. But yet to pull the trigger. How do you all feel about day time yote hunting? I have done all of my hunting at night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am in licking county...I hear them but hve not been able to pull the trigger yet. Doesn't matter, having a great time and I am in the woods. What could be better, except actually shooting one.

·
Super Moderator
23,220 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bandgpaintball.
O H

·
Wildlife Manager
6,854 Posts
Welcome to PT Bandgpaintball.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Wooster, Oh here--not doing as good this year compared to the winter of 2011...Just nailed the longest night kill of my life on the 7MAR12... I posted pic/info in the Coyote hunting topic, but I can't find it now... Only 2 yotes since 01JAN12

·
Registered
41 Posts
I travel through that area every couple of weeks... Have seen plenty "trying" to cross I-71.. I've actually hit 2 in the last 3 yrs around Wooster..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I travel through that area every couple of weeks... Have seen plenty "trying" to cross I-71.. I've actually hit 2 in the last 3 yrs around Wooster..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So that's why my kill rate is down!!!! LOL

·
Super Moderator
23,220 Posts
Welcome to the site sgtdeath66.

Where abouts in NW Ohio ? I grew up(debateable) in Monclova just west of Maumee.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys,
Vandalia Ohio here.. 0 count this yr but just scored 30 acre corn maze to hunt so hopefully that changes!! Spent the weekend in Vinton county and hate to say it but didnt even see a [Excuse my language.... I have a limited vocabulary] yote!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts