Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and God bless!
I live in Virginia have for a number of years now. Originated in AZ before moving to VA. I loved coyote hunting AZ. I hunt coyotes in VA but seems like the coyote populations are low in northern VA cannot speak for the rest of the state. Coyotes here are more active at night than early mornings which makes them difficult to hunt without quality night devices. I hope to link up with some avid predator hunters in VA and around the country through this forum and get some good advice on selecting a quality and affordable night device. I wish you all the very best on your hunts.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Welcome to pt
Eastern coyotes are a bit harder to call that the ones you are used to in AZ as they have more food and more cover they are not as bold during the daytime to come out into large openings most of the time they will come to the edge of and opening and stop to see what is making the distress sound hope this helps you good luck

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry , i did not know what this meant hello ya - yes im new here lot s of stories i have to share with you all other hunters i live in pa state a great place of the coyotes that live here i like pa state for sure . i never was out of state i guess i wont ever know outwest coyotes but there easy to hunt this area i sometimes go mad at my findings i'm a tracker by heart with coyotes too . ive been hunting for 44 years . it took years for me to understand wildlife in my area now i know its a great feeling to know something while hunting now im a pro- hunter i like being one of the same as you guys - if your new here hope to see or talk to you soon . thank you so much for me to come by and talk to you guys .:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Some beautiful country in Pennsylvania other than the strip mining. Shot some groundhogs there and it seemed like they were everywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts