Predator Hunting Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know we lost our Grey dog several weeks back. His kidneys shut down, and there was nothing they did that made any difference. He didn’t suffer. We were heartbroken and missing his antics. As I’ve had a dog my entire life ( Weimaraners for the last 38 years) I found everything out of whack. One shadow just isn’t enough I guess. So…. I rejoined Facebook where I had contacts with breeders of Weimaraners. I found one. His name is Gus. He’s just a small shadow now, but he’s there, right where he belongs. He’s 11 weeks old now and learning quickly.

Reactions: glenway

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: glenway and kiyote

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Nothing will replace Grey--- but so a new era starts for you, Deb and Gus--- good years to come.

:pawprint:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Losing a dog is losing a family member , sorry for the loss but glad you have a new friend..

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Grey demanded his walk every night. Because of his walks and the number of times we’ve moved I always got to know the neighbors and if they were dog lovers or not.

Reactions: glenway

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im sure of a few things Glen. That would be one lucky pooch and your local humane society probably has what you need.

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Just an update on Gus. He's full of piss and vinegar, but sleeping through the night for about 12 days now. He's still not able to jump up on the couch, much to his dislike. Other than being ornery at times and snuggling at others hes growing like a weed. He's still not fully vaccinated so no walks yet, much to my dislike.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
geez Gus leave one couch for me.
Sorry, I forgot I posted that pic before. He's taken a liking to my new walk in shower
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
image.jpg

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    75.7 KB Views: 8
Reactions: hassell

·
Super Moderator
3,707 Posts
Once he starts get'in up on the furniture, he'll let "you" know where you can sit. :roflmao:

Reactions: hassell

·
Super Moderator
23,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Once he starts get'in up on the furniture, he'll let "you" know where you can sit. :roflmao:

YEP ! He gets on the bed (by a ramp I built for Grey when he got sick)((Grey wouldn't touch it)) He runs up it light someone lit a fire under his butt, runs straight over and parks himself up against my pillow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts