Predator Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
652 Posts
i would say a 7mm. just kidding. what is she using it for? squirrels? target practice? i would say maybe a .22. if you give her a .22 though i would suggest making sure she is safe cause a .22 goes a long, long ways

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts

·
22 Posts
rossie makes a verity of combos like 22& 410 one reciver 2 barrels my son shoots one .his we have 3 barrels for it a 22 a 20ga 12ga fullyrifeld slug barrel w scope i belive they even have some 223 and 22-250 barrels for them. nice little guns singel shot with safety youth and adult stocks the gun grows with them

·
79 Posts
dogstuffer said:
rossie makes a verity of combos like 22& 410 one reciver 2 barrels my son shoots one .his we have 3 barrels for it a 22 a 20ga 12ga fullyrifeld slug barrel w scope i belive they even have some 223 and 22-250 barrels for them. nice little guns singel shot with safety youth and adult stocks the gun grows with them
These are nice guns and very versatile. I bought one for my son when he was 7. They also come with a .44mag barrel for deer hunting. He has killed squirrel, turkey, deer, and coyotes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts